ENGAGE THRIVE PHP: MENTAL HEALTH
FOCUSED ON AGES 18-25
Thrive PHP is our Day Program for adults 18-25 struggling with the impact that symptoms of anxiety, depression, or another mood disorder have had on their relationships, success in work or school settings, or overall wellbeing. We look at the whole individual, creating not only insight into a client’s current symptoms and challenges, but also life skills specifically focused around improving their work and school life and improving the quality of relationships and support around them.
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Weekly programming includes a distinctive combination of therapeutic groups designed to assist group members express their internal feelings and stressors.
- Specialty groups include process, life skills, college/career counseling, art therapy, mindfulness, yoga, breathwork, coping skills, experiential therapy and team building.
- Ongoing Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Weekly individual therapy (if needed), family therapy, parent support group, and parent education group are included.
- Lunch is served daily
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.
“What I value about our program is the essence of community and comfort it can provide for our young adults. Comfort can lead to vulnerability, and vulnerability oftentimes leads to learning and hope.”
DAYS PER WEEK
Engage Thrive PHP is a five-day-a-week partial hospitalization program. The focus of treatment is helping clients meet their goals and assist them in the transition from adolescences to adulthood.