ENGAGE ME PHP: MENTAL HEALTH
FOCUSED ON AGES 13-17
Engage Me PHP is our partial hospitalization program for teens struggling with managing symptoms of anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, self-injurious behaviors or other mood disorders that are best treated in a structured full day setting. The primary goal of our day program is to help each of our teens and their families establish a safe and supportive environment in both the home and the school setting. Our day program is often a great transition for a teen moving from an inpatient setting, or when it is determined to be most beneficial for the teen to stay in the home setting while seeking treatment. Teens will receive daily group therapy, daily school studies, weekly family therapy sessions, and community activities.
- Low client therapist ratio; program will not exceed 8 clients at a time.
- Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Yoga, and Mindfulness.
- Experimental Therapy which includes Equine Therapy, Art Therapy and Creative Writing.
- Weekly visits with program psychiatrist who collaborates with treating psychiatrist.
- Regular phone calls and meetings with families.
- Individualized sessions to discuss goals and treatment.
- Safety planning and risk assessments completed regularly.
- Weekly family therapy, parent support group and parent education group are included.
- Families will also have a customized, clear transition plan with support upon leaving program.
- Two (2) hours of daily education with our educational specialist.
- Lunch is provided daily.
- Transportation available if needed.
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.
“The primary goal of our day program is to help each of our teens and their families establish a safe and supportive environment in the home and school setting. During this time of crisis, our program is there to help teens and parents navigate through challenges they may face.”
DAYS PER WEEK
Engage Renew is a five-day-a-week day treatment program which helps teens focus on ways to improve their ability to regulate emotions, eliminate harmful behaviors, and get back on track with their education.