ENGAGE THRIVE IOP: MENTAL HEALTH
FOCUSED ON AGES 18-24
Our Thrive Intensive Outpatient program (IOP) is truly unique, and we’ve carefully chosen our groups to meet the needs of young adults specifically. Our highly trained staff have experience working with a wide range of mental health issues, and the environment we’ve created supports clients in safely forming bonds with others and building healthy life skills. Our goal is to support young adults launching into adulthood and create a community where they can feel safe to speak their mind and explore their own challenges and successes.
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Weekly programming includes a distinctive combination of therapeutic groups designed to assist group members express their internal feelings and stressors.
- Specialty groups include process, art therapy, music therapy, mindfulness, yoga, coping skills, exposure therapy and team building.
- Groups are co-facilitated by two or more group therapists
- One-on-one case management sessions with our program manager allows individualized time to discuss safety, progress on treatment goals, transition barriers and life skills.
- Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Weekly family therapy, parent support group, and parent education group are included.
- Dinner is served nightly
- Transportation available if needed.
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.
“What I value about our program is the essence of community and comfort it can provide for our young adults. Comfort can lead to vulnerability, and vulnerability oftentimes leads to learning and hope.”
DAYS PER WEEK
Engage Thrive is a three-day-a-week intensive outpatient program. The focus of treatment is helping clients meet their goals and assist them in the transition from adolescences to adulthood.