ENGAGE ME IOP: MENTAL HEALTH
FOCUSED ON AGES 13-17
Engage Me IOP is our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for teens struggling with symptoms of depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders. Teens and families participate in various group activities including process groups, guided discussions, parent support group, and parent education groups, as well as family therapy and social enrichment activities.
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Groups are co-facilitated by two or more group therapists.
- We offer experiential activities to practice therapeutic skills learned in real life environments.
- Specialty groups include art therapy, mindfulness, and more.
- We work from a team-based and family-centered approach to provide individualized care for your teen and family.
- Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Weekly family therapy, parent support group and parent education group are included.
- Dinner is served nightly.
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.
“What makes Engage Me IOP unique is the individualized treatment your teen and family receive from a team of supportive professionals. We truly believe in collaborating with you to provide a treatment experience that feels like the right fit for you and your family.”
DAYS PER WEEK
Engage Me is a four-day-a-week intensive outpatient program which focuses on teaching our clients the skills to manage their social/emotional issues and even more important, how to feel good again and have fun!