Our Thrive Intensive Outpatient program (IOP) is truly unique, and we’ve carefully chosen our groups to meet the needs of young adults specifically. Our highly trained staff have experience working with a wide range of mental health issues, and the environment we’ve created supports clients in safely forming bonds with others and building healthy life skills. Our goal is to support young adults launching into adulthood and create a community where they can feel safe to speak their mind and explore their own challenges and successes.
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Weekly programming includes a distinctive combination of therapeutic groups designed to assist group members express their internal feelings and stressors.
- Specialty groups include process, art therapy, music therapy, mindfulness, coping skills, exposure therapy and team building.
- Maximum Client to group therapist ratio of 4:1
- Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Weekly family therapy, parent support group, and parent education groups are included.
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our free alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.