We provide out of network benefits. All clinicians work on a sliding scale basis and will adjust to accommodate your needs.
Currently, we do not accept insurance, however we will be happy to provide you with a super bill, which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?